The following PR-related items caught my eye over the past week or so. Enjoy!
- Companies continue to progress ever further into becoming publishers as a way to build brand image and connect with customers and other key audiences. (Digiday)
- Setting clear policies in advance helps organizations better manage social media crises. (Bernstein Crisis Management)
- Is the new PR Hacker service a giant spam engine or simply an example of data-driven PR? (Neville Hobson)
- 62% of Americans say social media advertising doesn’t impact their purchasing decisions. (Motley Fool)
- The line between PR and marketing continues to blur, with 35% of corporate Chief Communications Officers now overseeing the marketing functions. (Bulldog Reporter)